8.1.12

to you and all of yours

all the decorations in the house in one room on Boxing Day

Christmas was a sure hit this year! After four years, my parents finally hosted a Christmas holiday in Las Vegas. They Decorated the house so beautifully and had so much food and activities for use to do while the whole family was there.

before we left for Las Vegas, Trent and I drove to the Salt Lake City Temple to see the lights.

all the kids and kids' kids leaving for the Shark Cove at Mandalay Bay

Trent with Leila looking at and touching the sea life

RIP Michael Jackson.


Acting out the birth of Jesus. Do you know who everyone is?

Zeusy sporting his christmas present (which was actually a birthday present to me from my fiddler Aaron. Thanks Aaron!!!)


TWINNERS!!!

After Christmas, Miranda and Kristen left but we stuck around and played in Sin City.

we found a real CSI right next to the house.


and finally went to Pawn Star's pawn shop! I can't tell you how many episodes we've seen!

Trent's favorite gift: New Tretorn gor-tex shoes


My favorite gift: Nat Geo laminated map

It was so so nice to see all my side of the family and play with they darling kids. We certainly missed Trent's side and hopefully will see them sooner than later!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great Christmas! And we are so jealous you went to Hawaii! Please retire there so we can come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy is it that I saw your Pawn Star picture while Mark and I were watching Pawn Stars! So jealous you got to be there. Did you see Chumlee?!

    ReplyDelete