25.5.12

graduation station, among other things

Thought I'd catch up with a few other activities from before tour... 

Xanadu, my most favorite movie ever, played at the Hale Theater in Orem. Trent and I had a super fancy dinner at Pizzaria 712 before hand. Such a fun night!


Trent likes how the cat fur feels next to his body. Zeus can't say the same.


One of our new friends, Rob, plays on the BYU rugby team. We went to one of his games against U of U and I can definitely say I'm hooked on the sport! It was so fun! The team won nationals just a week ago so I feel pretty lucky to have seen them
.


Right before tour, the International Folk Ensemble directors treated everyone to a pasta lunch at Brick Oven. We were pretty happy for free food plus us musicians dressed all classy in turtlenecks.

a gem of a picture
Right after finals, Trent and I drove to Park City for the night. On our way back we decided to  check out a new Mexican restaurant in Midway (about halfway from Park City to Provo) called Tarahumara. It was AMAZING and I highly recommend it to everyone in the world. But on our way there we saw Heber Valley Dairy. We decided to buy some unpasteurized milk because the people there told us it was a lot healthier and tasted better. A couple days I started feeling really sick and after a week of coping, I went to urgent care to find a bacteria in me. Moral of the story: say "no" to unpasteurized milk.


And then it happened: graduation! My immediate family came to support and I truly felt so blessed. Trent and I both dressed up for the occasion and I walked. Later that night, my parents threw a party for us that I planned based on my education on event planning :). It was so fun!

our attempt at a jumping picture haha

decorations
Desserts bought from The Chocolate
One of the games we played that I learned from a class at school. You  grab a paper bag off the ground with your teeth (no touching the ground). Then you cut down around two inches and repeat until it's just a piece of paper. . It kind of like limbo but funner and funnier.


A bunch of our friends from the ward (from Left to Right: Rob and Chelsea, Mike and Lauren, Dave and Anna, and John and Rachel). It seriously was so fun to have so much support!

With our besties Christian and Bridgette
While I was gone, Trent played a bachelor's life with his buddy Spenser. They took Teresa (my xterra) out on quite a few dates through the mountains.

1 comment:

  1. Yay that party was such a blast! We need to hang out again before you leave Steph!

    ReplyDelete