15.10.12

The Hartman Estate


Just had to title it that in the spirit of Downton Abbey which I am watching right now. That show makes me use proper language and butter knives. Seriously, I'm using a butter knife with my toast right now. Anyway, it's not a finished place, but it's a start. Without further ado, here is the Hartman Estate (captions to be read with an English accent): 

The Dining Room

I finally matted the map Trent gave me for Christmas last year and hung it on the wall. We put tacks on it to represent the various places Trent and I have traveled and lived.

The Living Room

The Maid's Quarters

"Greetings from" postcards I've hung representing the different places we've lived together. Can you believe we will add at least three more cities to this list in the next two years?

The Hallway
and The Master Bed. I fancy this room.
 Well, cheerio!


3 comments:

  1. Your house is DARLING!!! I LOVE it all! :) I want to see it for reals now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo and I wanna do the same thing with the map. Your place looks awesome, can't wait to visit! :) Miss you lots, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Steph! We miss you in P-town. Maybe we'll have to move BACK to Ohio just to hang out with you and Trent.

    ReplyDelete