16.5.13

Where is home?

I grew up in a politically correct home. A clean home. An oldies-music home. I grew up with sisters. Backstreet Boys' Millenium, City of Angels Soundtrack, and Savage Garden's Affirmation are the very epiphany of my born and raised years.

I am no longer in that home.

This is Del Rio.

The architecture-











The nature-

oldest winery in texas


caught on the drive home
found in the backyard. spooked Zeus haha

The community-
Truck mud race just a mile from our home


Kickapoo caverns with Justin and Gina. Trent love the tribe name.


Mud Run with friends from Church
Karaoke Contest WIN at Battle on the Border weekend

Putting on the celebration for Doc Holliday's one year anniversary
 But I love this beau, and home is wherever I'm with him.



no, Cheesecake factory is not in Del Rio...this montage was taken in San Antonio. Anyone ever thought the lights in there kind of look like the eye of Sauron? (It's all I ever think of.)


No comments:

Post a Comment