12.4.10

Miscellaneous (pictures) and Marvelous (stories)

Curious Trent Habit #1
Trent is OBSESSED with hair. He will twirl, finger through, and rub it on his skin as a "tiddly-tee" or light-tickley-massage. Since I married him, my hair gets the main blow to his obsession. It, in someways has turned into an addition. It almost looks like he is injecting my hair into this underside of his elbow.

We love making food. Or rather, I love making food and Trent is my PERFECT sous-chef. The other night we made pizza with a great pizza kit my friends Brittany and Hannah bought me for my bridal shower! Here are a couple pictures of the deliciousness.

Trent's Pizza had red sauce with pepper bacon, salami, chicken, and a three cheese mix (fresh mozzarella we found on sale for $2!!!)

My pizza had a cream sauce (typically) with red peppers, onions, chicken and Parmesan with the mozzarella. Needless to say, it is a beautiful price.

This past weekend my band played in a Fiddle Festival. We performed 2 original songs I wrote: the Dreamer and the Stars and 2 American classics: Blackberry Blossom and the Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment