29.3.10

Ever Since

Thing have been pretty perfect since then. Trent and I have spent many weekends in our Park City house and have brought friends like Sarah, Jordan, Bridgette and Christian with us. They are our favorites! School has been tough but also a lot more enjoyable now that we don't have a curfew or separate beds. For pictures of our apartment click here. We took our annual V-day weekend trip to Las Vegas and spent time with my dad. It was so nice to have a relaxing time there. Trent bought be beautiful roses. I was so excited about it.

Over the course of the semester I have had the pleasure of working along side a composer and choreographer playing guitar in a Dance Ensemble piece. It was a first experience for me being the musician in a production and I loved every minute of it.

The following weekend we had the great opportunity to spend time with Kristen and Alex for their new baby Kambria's baby bless. While there, I was able to take some cherub and blessing photos of Kambria which you can view here. It's really neat to have the opportunity and take picture again. I kind of miss those opportunities and it's nice to use that skill and hobby when I can. I snuck a couple pictures myself and thought I'd share them.


Typical Delson

I thought this picture was adorable. Trent's so big in comparison to her. It's really nice to see Trent so gentle to such a precious baby.

After that break it was really hard to go back to reality. But I had to because (like anyone who has been looking at this) I had to study for a Stat's exam. I still managed to make time for a girls night with my old roommates in honor of Valerie's birthday.


This weekend Trent and I went to a Marriot School Spring Break activity. Since I am a Marriot School student I get invited to the same thing BMA students are invited too and it makes me feel really cool. There in the Tanner building they had a jump house, sumo wrestling in padded outfits, and an inflated balance game. Trent won everything but the walk climbing, which was really all I cared about. Yesterday we went to an event called the Festival of Colors. It is an event put on by the Hindus in the Provo area celebrating the rite of spring. Somehow the advertisements got to BYU and UVU students and it's commercialize a bit. Kids now throw Holi Krishna after parties. Even we ate curry after wards! The pictures speak for themselves.
At a certain time everyone throws a dyed flour in the air. It's pretty neat to see and afterward everyone looks neat. Just look at us colorful people.



We certainly live happily ever after.

CONFESSION: For a couple weeks Trent and I owned a cat. But then we realized we couldn't take care of it and gave it away. Here's a cute picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment