25.3.10

Our New Apartment

Excuse the clothing on the bed. I was packing for our trip to Richland.


Our bed! We love the beautiful bedding



Our "other room" as Trent and I like to call it. We use it to play Wii and watch TV. Big shout out to Kris and Alex for letting us use their couch covers! Trent and I have a great story with this particular couch but we'll save it for another day...



Kitchen table with painting Trent had made for me while he lived in Vietnam. Also notice the cute butter dish from anthropology (my biggest vice)


Kitchen rug also from anthropology :)

Trent sporting our shabby kitchen apron.

I am just itching to update this blog so I thought I'd post a few helpful links.

Elise Photography Blog -Blog showing the beautiful picture from our wedding

All Hartman/Orlowski Wedding Photos -If you would like to see all the pictures from our wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment