18.4.10

Perfect Performance and night.

Here are a few quick links to our show!

American Honey. This is one of my favorite songs. Unfortunately we rushed during our performance which is my fault considering I sprung this song on my band a week before our show. It still turned out pretty nice though.
All I want is you. The composer of this song actually comments on our post!!!!! We truly cannot believe it.
Red Haired Boy. A song I always dedicate to the love of my life with red hair ;). At about 2 min Brandon busts out the mouth harp which, if any of you know, is easy to play but extremely hard to play well.

More links to come soon!

Cruise= t-6 days! Trent and I are keeping our eyes on the prize...
Now back to studying for finals.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that your performance went well! The music sounded great and that is awesome that the composer commented on your performance! I can't wait for you 2 to leave on your cruise! You really need a honeymoon, finally! I hope your finals go well for you. I miss you and love you and Kambria is growing super fast, so you have to make sure we see you in PC this summer.

    ReplyDelete