10.5.10

Finally Our Honeymoon

From April 25th to May 2nd Trent and I FINALLY went on our cruise. We had only been waiting for four months! We went on the Liberty of the Seas, a two year old cruise boat. We went to Labadee Haiti, Ocho Rios Jamaica, Grand Cayman Cayman Islands, and Cozumel Mexico. It was the best trip ever! Here are some bragging pictures.

Right before we left on the airplane!
Trent and I loved the florider

The first formal night

Almost every night I ordered 2 meals. There were just too many options!

Karaoke night was hilarious!!! I took a whack at it too!

The iceskating show was on the the best I've seen...The dancer's were really talented. To our surprise, Del, my sisters Father-in-Law, crashed our honeymoon on the ice stage. He certainly had his skill.

I can't keep from being on stage!


On the beautiful Labadee Haiti, just about to go Kayaking



All aboard the Cockatoo catamaran!

We loved it!

There's something in the water!

Steve Erwin has got nothin' on us...


There's a stingray behind us give a massage. It was surprisingly slimy! I didn't know what to think.

Look what we found in Ocho Rios, Jamaica!

Our guide took us to a beautiful waterfall and let us walk through it.

Right before SCUBA in Cozumel, Mexico

Trent equalizing under the water

can you spot the barracuda?

it's A O K!

Second formal night

our whole table

I asked if I could have two chocolate cakes and this is what I get. Man I love cruises!

No comments:

Post a Comment