28.5.10

Honeymoon Video!

Hello All!

Just wanted to give a quick update that amidst all my spare time I've been working on creating a video montage of Trent and my vacation to the Western Caribbean. I FINISHED!!! I just uploaded the videos (2 videos because YouTube only allows 10min each) and they are ready to view. The video includes our adventures on board the ship but mostly features highlighted footage of our snorkel and SCUBA experiences where we saw stingrays, lobsters, seahorses, and a giant sea turtle! Enjoy!





Monday I will give a more detailed blog update with our adventures over the past week and weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE the videos! You did an awesome job videotaping and then editing. You have to teach me how you did it and I'm sure it is because you have a MAC. Maybe I will have to get one. What a treasure to have! However, I'm sad because YouTube copyright disabled the audio on your second video, so I couldn't hear it. You have to fix that cuz I want to hear what you guys say. Love you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete