11.1.11

Weddings, birthday and end of the semester 2010

This was Trent's solution to a hard chair after hurting his back lifting weights.

Hello friends and family. Happy Wedding, Thanksgiving, end of fall semester, Birthday (to me), 1st Anniversary, Christmas, and New Year! Whew, we made it!

Just before Thanksgiving break, one of my best friends Bridgette married her best friend Christian. Trent and I had the honor to attend their sealing in the Salt Lake temple. It was truly remarkable and special to be there on her special day! Trent and I love Bridgette and Christian and cannot wait for our adventures together in the future!

After Salsa Dancing at Bridgette's Bachelorette Party.
We kidnapped her before and made her wear silly clothes!

Such a good lookin couple :)

the girlies together right after she came out of the temple

Isn't she the prettiest bride you've ever seen? And doesn't she have such good looking friends?

Another shout out to my great friend Lauren who left for
massage school in Huntington Beach. I already miss her so much!

Trent and I spent Thanksgiving with my whole immediate family in Las Vegas. It's baby central these days at our family reunions so we spent a lot of time watching "choo choo soul" on Youtube, playing superman, dancing to the piano music, regurgitating squash, and smiling and laughing. But don't you dare worry, the grown ups had their times too. One of the nights I put together a "couples feud" game night where we played rounds of Minute to Win It and the Newlywed Game. But more than anything, the favorite activity was: EATING!

delicious Thanksgiving dinner made by the women

Walking the strip (at the New York New York)

The end of the semester was anything but easy for Trent and me. I was working 17 hour days straight with homework, projects and study sessions. The effort was well worth the reward though. I'm pleased to say Trent and I had a very successful semester.

On one of the study days before school got out, one of my FAVORITE bands, OK Go, performed in Salt Lake City. I couldn't resist going and since it was three days from my birthday I thought I had a valid reason to invite my best friends. My whole gang drove through the Friday night traffic and finally made it to the Old Spaghetti Factory. After that delicious meal we went to the concert! It was better than I could have imagined. They could have a show in Las Vegas they are just so creative!

Everyone at the concert together

One of their well know songs, Return, they played on Handbells!

Lead singer ripping it up!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new post! Good job with the pictures. However....you are lacking a few from your Thanksgiving trip. What happened there? Didn't you take more pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved having you in town! Things are definitely more fun with all the siblings together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!! I just love you! This post made my day! Thanks for the honor on your blog and for sharing your fun anniversary and christmas adventures! I just love you and trent to death! Now come over again all day! I LOVED that! :)

    ReplyDelete