28.11.09

Catching up 3 Sept


let the school year begin! This semester I took Music 101, History of Creativity (Humanities General), Business Marketing, Intermediate Dance Improv, Career Opportunities in RMYL, Folk Music, and History of Christianity. Talk about a LOAD! I'm so busy this year with tests and projects it's not even funny. I am constantly reading, writing or performing. Fun fun fun. But in other news, my social life has been a ball! Me and my roommates started our semester with an 80's dancing girls night in Salt Lake. It was a great way to break some boundaries. I'm living with my good friend Bridgette, Lauren who I have gotten to know and absolutely love, and Valery, Lauren's brother's fiance. We're a happy four and it has propably been my favorite semester in Utah yet!

The following weekend Trent, Bridgette, Lauren and I went to a EastCoast BBQ party and wore our preppy outfits. After that we went to a Luau at Christian's (Bridgette's boyfriend) friend's house. It was huge! 4000 + student in one backyard! Talk about a party! Then that Saturday, me and my roommates threw a Mexican Fiesta! I think that is the 5th fiesta I've thrown so I definitely have all the decorations I need for it now. We had about 100 people altogether in our humble abode through the evening. I was very proud and impressed with the group we could get.

A couple weeks rolled by and Trent finally surprised me by taking me tandem bike riding! I've been wanting to do it ever since we've met. It was fun, but not as fun as I imagined. Still I'd do it again!



Of course every October I through the biannual general conference weekend at my house in Utah. We had a lot of fun this year with making cinnamon rolls in the morning, pizza in the afternoon and pasta in the evening. Lauren (the picture just above) and I were the chefs of the evening. It was great and so convenient to have a helper in the kitchen now. We really are two peas in a pod!
In the beginning of October my study abroad met altogether again for a reunion with our beloved tour guide, Tony. It was great to see them all again!

And that's it for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment