28.11.09

Engaged and Junior Year

Drum Roll Please?

Yes! I'm (FINALLY) engaged!!!! After a good long year and nine month, Trent and I are finally deciding to tie the night. Trent was very crafty in proposing. He brought me to the library which is also where we first met and told me to flip through a book. It was supposed to give us ideas for a backpacking trip to south america. I kinda had a clue he was proposing so I was taking my time. Finally he said, oh how about you turn to this page; and he moved it to "the page." Trent drilled a hole in the book in small and there in the small square was my ring! I was SO EXCITED I had to try it on right away. It was a little tight but I could still move it back and forth. Then I slept in it overnight. I flew to Washington the next day and my ring was stuck on my finger. Finally I had to get Richard (Trent's dad) to cut it off with a dremel.
it's huge huh? Well me and trent got started into our planning right away. We took our engagement pictures. Kendra, a friend from PC and my best friend Sarah took some great pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.

In other news, Halloween was a blast. Lauren, my roommate, through a Halloween breakfast party and we made all sorts of delicious treats together. In the afternoon we went to a dance party then we went bowling with our friends! Here are a few pictures.
Mummy sausages !
Orange lack o lanterns with grapes inside.



Lastly, my band, The Lucky Crickets, is awesome this year. We have a couple projects in the next couple weeks. This year we've been going more of a pop folk route mashing up songs like Journey and Take on Me, Boy with a Coin and originals like Take it from Here.

And that's a wrap! I'm pretty much all caught up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment